Providing the best in quality
housing is our commitment and our strength. Poimboeuf Homes, Inc has a
proven track record of building fine quality
homes that provide convenience and value. Ask for a list of referrals.
Every owner of a Poimboeuf home is a satisfied customer.
Because customer satisfaction is
our ultimate goal, the process begins the first moment we start
working with you and continues until you are completely satisfied with
the finished product. Barry Poimboeuf takes the ultimate
responsibility for all aspects of your home. Six months from now, if
there is a problem, we want to hear about it and make it right. That’s
why we provide you with the ultimate assurance – satisfied customers
for over twenty years.
personally supervise every aspect of your new home construction to
assure that the work is done properly and with the specified
materials. Since each Poimboeuf home is unique, we often see
opportunities for improvement during the construction process.
See our list of options you may be interested in: Options We Offer
see such an opportunity, we will seize it – use it – and thereby
improve the finished product.
Customers communicate directly
with Barry on progress and changes during construction. There is no
middleman to misinterpret ideas. Trained and experienced staff members
work with you to provide answers or solutions. We believe that communication with our clients makes our clients very satisfied. Our reputation is our best sales tool, we want our customers to rave about their new home to their friends, family and co-workers. That keeps us busy.
After move in, Barry and the
customer generate a final punch list of any items to be done. During a
walk through a copy is given to the owner to check off the items as
they are completed. During this process our office staff works with
the customer to coordinate the work to be done and monitor the
progress until all work is completed.
Building your home is the most
important task in out lives and the benefit of this dedication is
yours. At Poimboeuf Homes, Inc. we want to be your builder and your
1. The Poimboeuf Homes staff and Barry Poimboeuf start the home building process by meeting with clients and making a list of what is important to them in the design of their new home. Typical questions asked are:
- What square footage and price range are you looking at?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms will you need?
- What special features would you like in the design of your home?
- What type of construction will fit design ideas?
- What are your “needs” and “wants” for your home?
2. The home owner and the contractor will review existing floor plans to formulate ideas and layout of their desired home.
3. A digital plan is created that has all of the client’s requirements to serve as a starting point for the final design.
4. The plan is reviewed and adjusted and revised until it is exactly what the home owner wants in the floor plan.
5. A front elevation can be drawn so that the customer can get an idea of what the exterior of the house will look like.
6. The information that has been given is generated into the preliminary floor plan and is used to determine a cost estimate.
7. The price and specifications are then reviewed, page by page, room by room, to make sure everything is covered and that there is no miscommunication.
8. Once the price estimate and plan is agreed upon, the customer decides whether they would like to move to the next step.
9. A plan deposit is required to initiate architectural drawings.
10. Once the plans are close to completion, they are reviewed and revised or adjusted per customer’s wishes.
11. Once the plans are 100% complete and accurate, a final price can be given and a contract drawn up.
12. The owner secures financing and once approved and closed, commencement of construction takes place.
13. Because this is custom home construction, the home owner will have the opportunity to make changes and adjustments as the house is being built.
14. Most homes take between four and eight months to build, depending on size and desired amenities.
Luxury, Cost Savings and Energy Efficiently... it all works together.