- True "Custom"
Construction. Your new home will be built to your
specifications. We listen to you and we build for you. Careful and
detail planning in the beginning is done to anticipate any changes
during construction. However, changes are sometimes inevitable. At
Poimboeuf Homes, Inc., we work with you on changes made during
construction. The cost is determined by the actual cost of the
changes – not a preset fee.
- The Best in Cooperation. Your input and ideas are always welcome. This is your home
and we will work with you in every way to assure that your new home
reflects your good taste.
- The Best Materials.
Working with the best suppliers the market has to offer, Poimboeuf
Homes, Inc. selects only the best materials for your new home.
- The Finest Craftsmanship.
By using subcontractors who specialize in fine home construction, we
can assure you of the best craftsmanship available. Our
subcontractors are dedicated, loyal, work hard, and have earned a
reputation for quality, value and service. Most have worked
with Poimboeuf Homes, Inc. for over ten years.
- Attention to Detail.
While the roof line is important and the "curb appeal" of
your new home is worthy of attention and care, it is also important
to select the proper type of wood for trim, moldings, or
rails. Our commitment is to use the right materials for the
- Warranty. PHI not only provides the customer with a one year warranty, but with an assurance that problem will be corrected to their satisfaction, just ask our customers.
- Building Site.
We will build on your lot or assist in helping to find a lot for you.
We will build on your lot or assist in helping to find a lot for you in Clay, Duval, St. Johns, Flagler, and Nassau
Counties. We have built in Orange Park Country Club, Eagle Harbor, Eagle Landing, Pace Island, Magnolia
Point, Hibernia Plantation, Margaret’s Walk, Egret’s Walk, Queens Harbor, and Marsh Landing.
- Selecting Plans.
We can suggest mortgage companies that are easy to work with and are
- Construction Process. See Steps for New Home Construction
- Hands on supervision by Barry
- Subcontractors have been working
with PHI for years and knows what he demands
- Frequent communications with
Barry and staff during construction
- Questions directed to the
office staff are quickly answered
- Job site meeting are encouraged to assure customer satisfaction.